The myStop® phone app allows riders to set one- time alerts, see stop locations, view next departure times, plan trips, see costs and transfers, submit feedback, view public messages for service changes.
myStop for Phones
• Open your phone app store (Apple App Store or the Google Play Store)
• Search for myStop®
• Download the app then open it
• ‘Walk through’ a built- in tutorial (to see how the app works)
• Grant GPS location access when prompted
• Next, all agencies will display
• Click on the transit agency you need
• Select Routes- click to choose the route you need, to view its stops and to see where vehicles are in real-time on the map!
• Click on Trip Planning to plan a trip
• Click on View Service Alerts to view service messages: Changes in service (reduced, special, weather, detours, etc.)
• Click the star to save stops to your favorites
• Click on the 3 lines to view all stops, submit feedback, or adjust your settings: use Accessibility Mode or to choose another transit agency
myStop for Desktop
• Go to https://cat.rideralerts.com/InfoPoint/
• Use the Routes menu to select the route/s you want to view on the map.
• The Stops menu will display all stops for the routes you’ve selected. Use this menu to see stop names, stop ID’s, departure times, and for setting alerts.
• Click on a bus bubble/ stop location on the map to view next departure times, its destination, how many people are onboard, and more. Stop locations are indicated by grey circles and blue clocks.
• Click on Trip Planner to plan a trip. Select start and end points, use dropdown menu to select times for travel.
• Click on Set Alert to create a one- time alert or create an account to receive recurring alerts by email/ phone.
• Click Public Messages to view messages for updates/ changes in route service (detours, holiday changes, etc).