The myStop® phone app allows riders to set one- time alerts, see stop locations, view next departure times, plan trips, see costs and transfers, submit feedback, view public messages for service changes. Riders can even text the agency short code HBG and the stop ID to ‘321-123’- to get next departure times sent to a phone. It’s that quick and that easy!
myStop for Phones
• Open your phone app store (Apple App Store or the Google Play Store)
• Search for myStop®
• Download the app then open it
• ‘Walk through’ a built- in tutorial (to see how the app works)
• Grant GPS location access when prompted
• Next, all agencies will display
• Click on the transit agency you need
• Select Routes- click to choose the route you need, to view its stops and to see where vehicles are in real-time on the map!
• Click on Trip Planning to plan a trip
• Click on View Service Alerts to view service messages: Changes in service (reduced, special, weather, detours, etc.)
• Click the star to save stops to your favorites
• Click on the 3 lines to view all stops, submit feedback, or adjust your settings: use Accessibility Mode or to choose another transit agency
myStop for Desktop
• Go to https://cat.rideralerts.com/InfoPoint/
• Use the Routes menu to select the route/s you want to view on the map.
• The Stops menu will display all stops for the routes you’ve selected. Use this menu to see stop names, stop ID’s, departure times, and for setting alerts.
• Click on a bus bubble/ stop location on the map to view next departure times, its destination, how many people are onboard, and more. Stop locations are indicated by grey circles and blue clocks.
• Click on Trip Planner to plan a trip. Select start and end points, use dropdown menu to select times for travel.
• Click on Set Alert to create a one- time alert or create an account to receive recurring alerts by email/ phone.
• Click Public Messages to view messages for updates/ changes in route service (detours, holiday changes, etc).