In partnership with Dauphin County Commissioners and Dauphin County Veterans Affairs, CAT offers Veteran Service to the Lebanon VA Medical Center
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs Burger King at 3253 Paxton Street at 7:30AM, 8:30AM arrival at VA Medical Center. Home pickups allowed.
- Shuttle departs Lebanon VA Medical Center at 12:30PM with a return to Burger King at 1:30PM. Home drop offs allowed.
- Reservations must be made by noon the day before (Friday, for Monday appointments).
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- Transportation to the Lebanon VA Medical Center is offered at NO cost to Dauphin County veterans. Riders must complete an application in advance of making a reservation.
- Veterans are encouraged to complete our application. We would be happy to assist you in the application process or you can download the application in English or Spanish.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans
- Download the application today and mail to CAT, 901 N. Cameron St, Harrisburg, PA 17101