In partnership with Dauphin County Commissioners, Dauphin County Veterans Affairs, and rabbitcares, CAT offers veteran service to the Lebanon VA Medical Center.
- Service offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only.
- Shuttle departs Burger King at 3253 Paxton Street at 7:30am, 8:30am arrival at VA Medical Center. Home pickups allowed.
- Shuttle departs Lebanon VA Medical Center at 12:30pm with a return to Burger King at 1:30pm. Home drop-offs allowed.
- Reservations must be made by noon the day before (Friday for Monday appointments).
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA-accessible.
- Transportation to the Lebanon VA Medical Center is offered at NO cost to Dauphin County veterans. Riders must complete an application in advance of making a reservation.
- Veterans are encouraged to complete our application. We would be happy to assist you in the application process or you can download the application in English or Spanish.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more veterans
- Download the application today and mail to CAT, 901 N. Cameron St, Harrisburg, PA 17101.
The veterans employment transportation program provides an 11-Ride Pass for the fixed route systems of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin (*via CAT Shippensburg service) and York Counties to attend job interviews. Once a job has been secured, a monthly pass is provided for four months. The cost will be applied in a step-down fashion. For example, the first month will cover 100% of the cost, the second month will cover 75% of the cost, and so on.
All vehicles are ADA-accessible.
For more information, call 1-800-632-9063 (press option #3) or email email@example.com.