Pennsylvania counties have varying Paratransit services available for their residents. However, all riders must pre-register for Paratransit Service before requesting a trip. To pre-register, riders must complete an application to identify which program they will qualify for to assist with funding.Apply online now!
- To receive an application by mail, call 1-717-233-5657. You can also email us at email@example.com.
- All completed applications should be mailed to ATTN: CAT SR 901 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg, PA 17101.
- To apply in person, stop by at our CAT headquarters at 901 N. Cameron St., Harrisburg, PA 17101.
- Proof of age is required to apply. The acceptable proofs of age include: Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, Driver’s License, PACE Card, State ID, Armed Forces Discharge/Separation Papers, Passport or Naturalization Papers, Veteran’s Universal Access ID Card, Statement of Age from the Social Security Administration, or Resident Alien Card.
- For the Mental Health/Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities (MH/IDD) application process, please contact an MH/IDD case manager to receive an application. Applications for this program are to be completed by MH/IDD support coordinators only.
- ADA service requires Certification of disability form completed by a medical professional.