Wondering how to transfer from one bus to the other? Ask your driver immediately how to transfer between different routes. Letting the driver know in advance that you need a transfer helps save you time as the driver coordinates with other buses. Transfers are good for an hour and a half. Riders must transfer at designated transfer points. 31-Day Local & Commuter Passes have transfers included in the cost per pass. Riders using a 31-Day Local Pass will pay an upcharge per transfer when using a Local Pass on a Commuter Route. See below for details.
- Transferring between Local Routes cost $0.25.
- Example: Transferring between Route 1 and Route 6 will cost $0.25.
- Transferring between Local Routes and Commuter Routes will be $0.95.
- Example: Transferring between Route 1 and Route 81 will cost $0.95.
- Transferring between Commuter Routes and Local Routes will cost $0.25.
- Example: Transferring between Route 81 and Route 1 will cost $0.25.
- Transferring between Raider Regional Transit to Commuter Route will cost $1.45.
- Example: Transferring between Blue Line and Route 81 will cost $1.45.