The Rules for Riding the Bus:
- Please do not eat, drink or smoke on the bus. The use of e-cigarettes is prohibited.
- Please do not litter on or off the bus. Many bus stop areas are on private property and could be removed.
- Be courteous. Seats next to the doors are reserved for senior citizens and riders with disabilities.
- Please give your seat to someone who needs it more than you.
- Guide/service animals are permitted aboard the bus.
- Everyone must be behind the yellow line before the bus can leave its stop.
- Please do not lean against the bus doors.
- Aisles must be kept clear of strollers, carts, packages, etc.
- Please attend to children while on the bus.
- Please do not disturb or harass other passengers. Loud and disruptive riders will be asked to hop off the bus.
- Conversations on cellular devices should not distract the driver or other passengers.
- Please enjoy audio or video devices with headphones.
- Please refrain from cursing and using profanity.
- Please dress appropriately including wearing shirts and shoes.
Please follow these tips to make your ride as safe and enjoyable as possible.
For the full Code of Conduct Policy, click here: