For Information –232-6100 (Harrisburg) | Toll Free 1-800-303-1904
- Please no eating or drinking on the van.
- Passengers must have exact fare – drivers do not make change.
- Smoking is prohibited on the van.
- Guide/Service animals are the only animals permitted on the van.
- Loud and disruptive behavior may result in removal from the van.
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times.
- Grocery shopping passengers are limited to what can be reasonably carried by one person in one trip.
- If a passenger needs a personal care attendant, notify the Scheduling Office at the time you book your ride.
- Drivers are not permitted to take wheelchairs up or down stairs, nor permitted to enter residence or destination point.
During severe, inclement weather, SAR will not transport clients if deemed unsafe. Closing information can be obtained on “Storm Watch.”
- CBS-WHP TV21
- WGAL TV8
- ABC TV27
- The River – 97.3
- Bob – 94.9
- KISS – 99.3
- LOVE – 98.9
The term “limited medical transportation” means necessary medicals such as dialysis, as long as they can be done safely.